I have observed how Executives and Business Owners experience all kinds of tests and trials. This is just life. As much as others’ lives look ideal, each person faces some or other challenge.
In reality our body is wired to handle short periods of intense stress. But when it becomes chronic, something will give. This can be our mental or emotional well-being or our health. In fact our health is the last place where any imbalance manifests.
It is also totally unrealistic to expect even high-powered individuals to always respond effectively. After all you are only human. Your character, beliefs, motives, values and emotional baggage play a crucial role in your leadership style and personal success. These aspects also determine how you cope with the inevitable challenges of life. Therefore, it is important to get to know and understand yourself very well.
I am a qualified and experienced clinical and industrial psychologist with extensive business exposure. So I am well-equipped to partner with you to facilitate and promote your personal growth, success and self-fulfillment.
- Are you at a crossroad and unsure how to proceed?
- Are you facing a dilemma and would appreciate an independent and trusted sounding board?
- Do you experience power games or difficult interpersonal dynamics at work?
- Would you like to equip yourself for bigger challenges?
- Would you like to be more effective at work?
- Do you feel alone or isolated?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, unfocussed or not quite yourself?
- Are your close relationships suffering?
- Are you drained from all the demands at work and in your personal life?
- Do you have serious health issues?
You would definitely benefit from coaching if you answered “yes” to any of the above.
You are coachable if you are willing to:
- Take responsibility for your own behaviour
- Explore aspects that influence your behaviour
- Own and address your less helpful sides
- Risk opening up about yourself
- Deal with the real issues